PILE FOUNDATION In recent years, pile foundation has entered widely in our construction practice. The design of the pile foundation is a complex and interesting engineering and technical task. MCK JSC has the equipment and the specialists for the implementation of pile foundation with prefabricated reinforced concrete piles and for reinforcing excavations by driving steel profiles (type “Berlin Wall”) or reinforced concrete and steel gable walls. The most commonly used reinforced concrete piles are produced with a cross section of 30×30 and 35x35cm. and a length of up to 15m. By splicing the piles and depending on the engineering and geological conditions, a foundation depth of 25-30 m can be achieved. What are the main advantages of this way of founding and are accepted by designers as preferred:
- Use of poorly cultivated or uncultivated areas for the construction of industrial buildings
- Independence of construction from the level of groundwater
- Significant reduction of earthworks and bulk works to overcome terrains with weak and collapsing soils and raising the foundations of the required elevation through the so-called “high rook”
- Minimize the inevitable for buildings and facilities settlements, and in several cases, their complete removal.
- Faster construction period
- Fully mechanized process
- High reliability and effectiveness