The policy of the management of MCK JSC on quality, environment, health and safety is to carry out its subject matter so that all processes comply with all international standards and national instructions, as well as the requirements of the clients on the market.
The health and safety policy at work is aimed at ensuring high level of safety, reducing the risk of illness, accidents and incidents in the performance of labor activities through active and preventive management approaches.
Environmental policy is based on the responsible attitude of the Company’s management towards environmental protection by reducing the negative impacts.
The management of the Company believes that these policies can be achieved through an efficient quality management system, based on the proven and validated principles and requirements for quality, environment, health and safety, set out in the internationally accepted ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2O4 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
To implement the policies above, the management works to achieve the following main goals:
- Continuous expansion and improvement of the offered services, construction of sites of guaranteed quality in accordance with the requirements of the clients and respective laws
- Providing the necessary resources to improve the quality of the offered services
- Achieving high quality customer relationships, constantly studying their requirements and expectations, and maintaining an effective partnership in the work process
- Providing high quality training, qualification, awareness and motivation to each employee of the company, in order to improve our team as one of the company’s most valuable assets
- Achieving high discipline and personal responsibility for the quality of work of each employee of the company.
The management policy of MCK JSC is directed to the continuous provision of health and safety in the execution of the construction and assembly works, environmental protection actions and strict compliance with the requirements of the clients and the legislation in force.