The official policy of MCK JSC on quality is directed to the fulfillment of its scope of activity in order to achieve the best internal and external standards in the execution of the performed construction works, as well as to satisfy the customer requirements.
The management of the Company understands that the achievement of the objectives, set out in its quality policy, is possible through the observance of an efficient management system, based on the tested and validated principles and quality requirements, set out in the approved international standards ISO 9001: 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007. This requires:
- Technological provision of all the groups in the Company – through the use of modern and well-maintained equipment, productivity and quality improvement, energy consumption reduction (respectively reduction of the negative environmental impact) and improvement of the employees’ safety level
- Enhancing personal responsibility and motivation to complete the liabilities of all employees
- Declaring intentions concerning laws, international and national norms and standards, good construction practice, human safety and environmental protection
- Commitment to meet the requirements and continually improve the performance of the Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Continuous control and review to achieve constant adequacy
- Compliance with applicable legislation, applicable to the organization, both in direct production as well as to health and safety at work.
In order to achieve the objectives, set in the quality policy, the Management of the company determines and satisfies the needs and expectations of all stakeholders – clients, owners, employees and society as a whole.
MCK JSC strives to achieve high quality of the services offered, with commitment to comply with and constantly improve its quality policy and objectives.